Thursday, September 23, 2010

Bank of America (NYSE:BAC) Hires Belan for EMEA Metals Unit

Bank of America (NYSE:BAC) has hired Joseph Belan to head up its metals and mining investment banking unit, which covers Europe, the Middle East and Africa.

Belan used to work at Goldman Sachs (NYSE:GS) as leader of their metals and mining EMEA as well, and also at Credit Suisse (NYSE:CS).

In 2009 Belan was interim chief executive and board member of Coalcorp, a portfolio company of Pala.

Belan comes from Pala Investments, a private equity firm, where he also headed up metals and mining EMEA. He starts in his position in November 2010.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wished to say that I have really enjoyed surfing around your blog
posts. After all I will be subscribing to your rss
feed and I hope you write again soon!

My blog post - Producer

Anonymous said...

Definitely imagine that that you said. Your favorite justification appeared to
be on the net the simplest factor to remember of. I say
to you, I certainly get annoyed whilst folks consider worries that they just don't know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top as well as defined out the whole thing without having side-effects , other people could take a signal. Will probably be back to get more. Thanks

my blog dabagirls.com